|2.Mail will now attempt to test its settings. This may fail, resulting in an error message. Click the button labeled "Continue."
- Put your username in the field labeled "Username"
- The "Mail Server" should be "mail.yourdomainname.com"
- The "Real Name" can be anything you like, and can contain numbers, spaces, uppercase and lowercase letters.
- The "SMTP Server" is "your ISP's smtp server"
- "Return Address" should be your email address.
|3. Next, you'll want to fill out the "Checking Mail" information.
- Make sure that the "Mail Protocol" is set to "POP" and "Authentication"
is set to "Passwords."
- If you do not want to type in your password each time you check your
email, check the "Save Password" box.
- If you would like Eudora to automatically check for mail while the
program is open, check the box labeled "Check for mail every
XX minutes" and replace the "XX" with a number. 10 minutes is
an acceptable amount of time between checks. Checking for new
mail every minute can be abusive of system resources.
- Under "Mail Management," if you would like to be able to receive the mail
in an email client on another computer, you may want to check
"Leave on server for XX days." 7 days is generally an acceptable
amount of time. 365 days is can be abusive of The Domain Works
- All other fields are optional.